So this week, I didn't do so great with my calories as I was not required to track them like the week before. I should keep that up! Also, drinking sweet drinks was not a problem as I hardly drink sweet things anyways. I'm also noticing that its getting harder and harder for me to keep up with what I'm eating each day. I'm learning a lot about myself by doing these challenges such as:
1. I often wait until the last minute to do what I'm suppose to do (like drinking 20 oz or more of water right before bed, yeah not a good idea!)
2. I am a rule-follower. I'm very good at just following the rules to get the points and not doing it if its not required.
OK, so here's how I'm going to do better this week:
1. Drink water throughout the day (even though I hate drinking water in the morning!)
2. Do more of my exercise in the morning.
3. Keep track of calories again.
4. More intense exercising
Well, I already messed up for this week on snacks (ice cream doesn't count, right?) because I ate me some ice cream before checking what the challenge was. I just gotta do good the other days of the week. It's great for me to write this all down and reflect on each week. Good luck to all!