Sunday, October 19, 2014

Stuck with a truck

This last Wednesday I went to Denver with the intent of having a nice lunch with my sister and to drop my Mother off with her best friend. I thought since I was down in Denver I would check on a piano for free! Well shortly after viewing the beautiful piece I realized that my truck wasn't running well. My sisters house wasn't far away so I decided to try and get there. Thankfully we got their safely. But then it was a three day ordeal of getting the truck towed, parts ordered, and finally fixed. Thank fully my sister has stairs and a house to clean up. So I was able to still work out while I stressed out. So glad we weren't stuck on the free way or in a hotel with nothing to do. I am not sure I made any progress last week, but this we I am going to rock out and make my goal!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a safe place to break down! Hope you have a less eventful week!

    ReplyDelete