Sunday, October 26, 2014

Not Eating After 8pm

OK, so this was harder then I thought it was going to be. I noticed that I did a lot of "snacking" after 8pm so I had to hold back several times this week. Two times, however, I gave myself permission to go ahead and eat after 8pm (which maybe wasn't a good idea either). The hard thing is trying to combine all of these weekly challenges into one week if possible. If I could do that, I would be doing so well right now with this challenge. Also, this was a bad week overall for me as I feel like I'm slowly losing focus and not writing down the food that I eat. Any advice on pulling myself from "just going through the motions" and doing it because I really nee to get in shape. Any good articles? Well, all I can do is try a little harder this net week to make a better effort. Here's to a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment