Sunday, October 19, 2014

Struggling

     Ok, so the last few weeks have not been great for me.  My kids and I were sick one week and then the next week my sister-in-law came to visit. I am learning that I am definitely a social eater and am not good at all on focusing and recording on what I am eating when I am around other people.  So I ate a lot and ate a lot of junk food as well. Also didn't exercise very much.   I need to work on that. Especially with the holidays coming up. I don't want my eating to get out of control!
    I am motivated to start fresh this week and work hard and get back on track.    I loved the strength training challenge.  The best way I have found to lose weight in the past is to add that strength training to my routine. It is definitely something that is important!!

No comments:

Post a Comment