Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Share success

I'm curious if we are allowed to share what weight we are losing or any other success. I went down a belt hole in my belt I always wear. I am going to Mexico in 18 days for my sister in laws 40th Bday party. I would love to have lost some weight by then. I bought a bunch of new clothes for my birthday but I bought them a size smaller than I currently wear to encourage me. Here's to fitting into my new stuff by the end of the challenge! If you want a fun new workout using weights and your own body weight Sarah and I follow a girl on Instagram that has a week free of her workouts on her websites, her name is Kayla Itsines.

3 comments:

  1. I know every body is different, but I lose a pound a week just by going off wheat and sugar. I still eat honey and coconut sugar. Good luck! I love Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can share that! Sing it loud and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just signed up for the free week of workouts. Excited to try it out!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete