Thursday, October 30, 2014

Totally worth it

So next week I will probably be missing out on a lot of points.  NOT because I'm not doing my "stuff" but because it will be very difficult, if not impossible, do get on the internet.  I am going on a 10 year anniversary vacation (11 months late!) with my husband for 10 DAYS.  We will be on a cruise ship and access to the internet will be prohibitively expensive.  I will not be able to blog, I will not be able to turn in my points for the week, and I'm not even sure if there will be a scale for me to even weigh myself!  The competitor in me is crying inside but the party animal is dying to get this show on the road!  I just need to know next week's challenge and I have every intention of taking advantage of the exercise classes available to me.  In fact it will be a nice change of pace.  I've been writing down my food instead of logging it on an app lately so that won't be too different.  I plan to come home weighing the same or less.  I do NOT want to gain 5 lbs!  Anyway, we're leaving Saturday night and you probably won't hear from me for a good week unless I find a cheap internet cafe at one of the ports.  Have a great week friends.


1 comment: