Monday, October 27, 2014

Crazy

This week I anticipate my week getting crazy and I don't want to forget to post here for some easy points!! Over the last few weeks I have lost some VALUABLE points by making my personal goal something that I really DO need to work on! In summation - I made goals to work on some of my biggest weaknesses! It was so discouraging to come to the end of the day and realize I YET AGAIN didn't do my personal goal. It goes back to some very ingrained habits - that are just really hard to break! THIS week I made my goal much more manageable....still something I need to work on...but something I feel is attainable. I am so tired of losing those personal goal points! ARG! I know I need to stretch myself - but I gotta make it something realistic and within my reach!

I hope everyone's week goes well! Don't let the treats control you - YOU control the treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment