Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fight Sugar Cravings

   I have a serious weakness for sugar, and it becomes my nemesis when losing weight. I don't know about all of you, but if I am trying to watch what I eat, I begin to think about food all the time! To add to that, I get cranky without my sugar pick-me-ups. But... I know that if I really want to lose weight, I need to cut out almost all of that sugar.
  I just made this recipe for Healthy Buttermints, made with coconut oil and honey, and it is pretty tasty. The thought is that when your body is craving those empty-calorie, sugary treats, what it could really use is healthy fats, that will also help you stay full. The raw honey is an added nutritional bonus. I'm gonna try these this week when I have a craving! Hopefully they'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment