Sunday, November 16, 2014

So . . . .



Going on my 4th week of no significant losses after some great efforts people! When I say significant it's because I can't say I haven't lost at all, because I did go down .2 of a pound. :-/

It wouldn't bug me so bad, but this weight I am stuck at is literally 1.4 pounds above my goal weight, and if I could get to that goal I could start earning 10 points a week to maintain.

I have considered making this weight my new happy to be here goal weight, because I am happy to be here. Feel good, in control, like my wardrobe, and energy levels. But I feel like it's a cheat because I set my goal to be 1.4 pounds lighter than this . . . But I just can't seem to lose!

I am feeling like maybe I'll do a juice cleanse, like Gwyneth Paltrow. But I don't want to do a juice cleanse . . .

Ok, done complaining for the day.

It's not like I'm going to win with you challengers to go up against anyway. But I don't want to give up. I just want to lose stinking 1.4 more pounds!

I can do it . . .

2 comments:

  1. That crazy 1.4!!! You will do it this week I predict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete