Friday, November 21, 2014

Hard Challenge this Week - Thanks Steph!!

So when I saw this weeks challenge I knew what it meant.....

In an earlier post I mentioned my new hot yoga obsession. Yes, I would consider it an obsession. How can it not be? When I finish a workout I can't wait to get back the next day!

So, for the past six weeks or so, I've been doing the 60 minute Express class or the hot Vinyasa Flow. On the schedule each week is also a 90 minute class fashioned after the Bikram yoga classes. You do the same 26 poses as Bikram yoga.....in a heated room, 105 degrees and 40% humidity.

Well, for me it just seemed easier to go to the 90 minute class rather than the 60 and then have to add on 15 minutes at some other time during the day. Tomorrow is my last day and I will have done FIVE 90 minute classes this week. Whoot Whoot!

I'm pretty happy with my accomplishment and thanks goes to Stephanie for really challenging me this week!

Here is a time lapse for your entertainment! Not my class, but it gives you an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nqa9F2A6Mk

Also, if you live in Colorado I'm inviting you all to come to class next week and that will help me earn my group challenge points for next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment