Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hard Week

I'll admit it, everything seemed to take twice as much energy as usual, and I seemed to be dragging all day. Veggies and fruit helped, tho my munchies are out of control!!! Dang out nutella. dang you.

I'm devoted to a personal goal next week of no sweets, and I'm gonna carry that on til Thanksgiving. Then I won't feel bad about a small splurge of a slice of pie, maybe two.

My goal is to get to prebaby weight of 143 by the end of the year, and I just reached the cusp of the upper 140's. and then I celebrated and got right back in to the 150s oops! Next week, with eating better, maybe I'll get solidly back in to the 140's (first time in two years!) and then I can keep getting healthier and stronger. Here's to a better resolve today.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great goal . . .but I can never keep that goal. I become obsessed with treats if I can't have them. But more power to you if you can do it! Which you can! You can do anything you set your mind to. Go Melanie!

    ReplyDelete