Saturday, November 8, 2014

Keep on Truckin...

I feel similar to Cindy this week! I am just working and hoping for results! No stories and nothing interesting to share. I am trying hard to live in moderation and work hard each day during my workout. Some days I feel the reward of the efforts and sometimes I really don't feel like much has changed at all!

I hope everyone else is seeing and feeling success in this awesome process we are all in! Everyone is doing GREAT! What are you thinking? Should we start another 12 weeks of this up after the New Year? We will all want to continue on the journey...yes?? Continue seeing results!! yes!!?? Is there anyone brave enough to take Stephanie's place as moderator? I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to continue seeing changes in my body and mind. It's been so rewarding for me!!! I don't want the journey to end too soon.

Have a GREAT week!

3 comments:

  1. So a few people have actually approached me about doing a New Years challenge. I am game to do it as long as everyone helps recruit a few people. I'll just post more on the blog when it's closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your enthusiasm Elise. You are doing awesome. Way to keep at it. And thanks for all your help and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be up for a New Year's challenge. I'll still have plenty more weight to lose. It took me 9 months to gain this weight, it's gonna take at least that long to lose it!

    ReplyDelete