Monday, November 3, 2014

Bad Halloween week

Welp, I had my worst week yet this last week. I told myself going out of town wouldn't be a problem, but when all your family wants to stay up late eating unhealthy food you don't have much time getting up in the morning to go running. I think the hardest thing about staying healthy is that we are going against cultural norms of eating unhealthy food and doing very little exercise. This is even true in "healthy" Colorado and sometimes true within Church culture. I know what is best for me, but going against everyone else is sometimes just too hard. I guess, though, I am going to have to walk to the beat of my own drum. And I'm sure I will find other people doing the same. This week will be way better. 99 points here we come! Thanks everyone for all your supports and I hope you all keep going. It's  only going to get harder as the Holidays are coming up.

-David

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up. You are doing good things and it takes time for them to become habits.

    ReplyDelete