Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween Trivia and the $1200 weight loss program

So I heard one of my favorite songs on Halloween - Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon 1978) and it reminded me of a great trivia question ? In the song a werewolf was spotted at Trader Dick's drinking a Pina Colada - what was the condition of the werewolf's hair??????????? The answer ought to be worth a bonus point or two in this challenge! So I was on an airplane with a guy who had been through a 90 day $1200 weight loss program where he lost about 1/3 of a pound per day. I smiled and thought - I'm in a weight loss program for $25 and you would think you have the world invested the way they have us battling for points - AND actually I'm losing 1/4 lb to 1/3 lb per day and I'm not hooked on some special product. So a big thanks to all of you for making a little $25 program feel like I have $1200 invested!!!!!! Keep up the great efforts! Thanksgiving will be here soon - F. Jeff

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how those points can motivate! Now I wish the calorie math would work in my favor the way it's working for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I'm doing a good head scratch over the trivia question . . .

      Delete
  2. For 1200 bucks I would have expected at least a pound per day!
    And I know the answer, but only because I've heard you sing this line a time or ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a quick google search led me to the answer . . . "perfect" Do I get a bonus point?

      Delete