Sunday, November 2, 2014

Feeling good

    Ok, so to go along with Stephanie's post, I also think it is motivating to see the results on the scale.  And I also dread weighing in some weeks.  Because here is the thing, and I will admit it: I have only lost 1 pound since the beginning of this challenge.  Which is frustrating a little because I have worked so hard.
       BUT. . . If  I don't focus on that number and focus on how I am feeling instead. . . I feel like this challenge has been a success!  I am more toned, my arms don't jiggle so much, and I feel pretty good in my clothes.  I feel like what I haven't lost on the scale, I have gained in muscle.  I have cut back on sugar A LOT and it is amazing what that change can do. I don't crave it as much and I definitely have more energy that's for sure.   I am excited for what the next couple of weeks will bring.

2 comments:

  1. How you feel is probably the best gage of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Carrie! The scale can be such a menace and let down. I have lost a little over three pound, gained it back and lost it again. So . . . not where I thought I would be, but I feel good too. So let's focus on that! Yay for feeling good.

    ReplyDelete