Friday, November 21, 2014

Remember

I have to be honest. I can't remember if I already posted this week. I went back to look but my computer is being finicky, so I'm just going to post something to be sure!!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT week getting in some extra exercise minutes! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving week! Not for the food - but because my kids will be home all week! And because my husband who is in grad school and has been incredibly busy will be taking a few days off!! I'm SO excited to sit on the couch with him and watch a movie or two! I'm SO excited to have him be WITH the kids and me as we do some fun activities! I'm SO excited to have him just BE with us! yay!

Not gonna lie! I am excited for the food next week too!! But I'm also excited about the pounds and inches I've lost and determined NOT to let them come back! I am planning the day and week so that the habits I've solidified will hold strong so the 'food' holiday will NOT push me off the track of my healthy, happy and fit lifestyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment