Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wish me luck!

I was born into a family of competitors. All of my aunts uncles and cousins are very athletic and hate to be wrong or lose! It's a way of life for the Peterson's! (Love you guys) Then there is me! I'm content to just be along for the ride. Iv never been competitive and that's always been ok with me, but I think it's time to step it up! Iv decided to compete with myself and only myself and that is enough for me! So this challenge will be about me and my personal goals. This is the first time I have done a fitness plan. I never owned a scale tell about a year ago, but it's time! I can feel myself getting older and I don't want to let my health get away from me while I'm young! I'm ready to take advantage of my youth and health and make a change! 
 
Good luck everyone! 

Xoxo-Jacqi 

3 comments:

  1. You may not have the competitive gene, but you have grandma p.'s worker gene in you, I've seen it!!! You'll rock this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you Jacqi!! Glad your on board! This is lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I didn't know you were doing this yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete