Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Bring it on!

I'm Lori Mills Stephanie's aunt. I'm super excited to do the fitness challenge. I'm always trying to find ways to motivate myself. I officiate basketball for Utah high schools and I always need to be in shape. I had knee surgery 3 months ago and I'm trying hard to get back into shape. This is a great program to make me more responsible for my eating choices, as I love sugar. But i have found if I eat my fruit every meal I don't crave sugar. This is my tip of the week! Bring it on! I'm excited.
Lori

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know about your knee surgery! You are tough! I'm sure you are going to rock this challenge'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably nobody else new either because you know Lori. She was playing tennis 2 days later. She forgot to tell she is the tennis coach too!

    ReplyDelete