Thursday, January 15, 2015

First Blog Post Ever!

My name is Dakin and I live in Boise. I have known Stephanie since we were teenagers and have always admired her. Now I have one more reason to do so. This is my first wellness challenge, my first time posting on a blog, and the first time I have felt the motivation to make a drastic wellness change in my life. I have six children between 11 months and 12 years. I am done being pregnant for the rest of my life and I'm ready to take on a new chapter. I am a bit competitive and good at checking off lists so watch out wellness challengers! Plus, I heard an old guy won last time and there's no way I'm letting that happen again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dakin! Congrats on your first of many firsts! This is awesome!
    I say your last name is Fish? My maiden name...I know, I know...I went from fish to hawk? Yes that happened!
    It is so great to feel the motivation to be healthier and courageous enough to do something about it! The fact that you are competitive will just inspire everyone amp up their game! Glad you are in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might tempt the old guy to join again with comments like that! Glad you are on board!

    ReplyDelete