Saturday, January 31, 2015

All week I've been thinking about what I could post here for my weekly input. Well...I never was inspired with anything earth shattering. I do have a few quotes I really like - so I thought I'd share them. I didn't come up with them, but I sure enjoy the wisdom.


Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head. 
Joe Henderson

 Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
 Jim Ryun

Good luck this week everyone. I'm not getting perfect points, but I'm moving in the right direction and for that I'm grateful and will celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. I need some of that motivation to get some good habits! ;)

    ReplyDelete