Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello!

My name is Patty and I am Steph's SIL.  I was invited to participate in the challenge last time but I declined because I was going on a major trip, my daughter was getting ready to head off to college, and my son was coming home from his mission and I knew I wouldn't be focused on my fitness. Well, my trip is over, daughter is settled in school, and son is 2 1/2 months post mission and off to college.  So no excuses this time.
My goals are to lose about 10 lbs; improve my general fitness; and be mindful of my food choices.
My personal goal for this first week is to be positive about my body.  It's really a remarkable machine and I want to appreciate it more.  So no complaining about it this week!
Good luck everyone!


2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Patty! Always one of my fitness inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you Patty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete