Friday, January 9, 2015

Stephanie Signing in For Round 2


Welcome Everyone!
I'm so happy to be back in this challenge.  During the last challenge I lost 27 lbs, a lot of inches and felt so good that I was taking control of my health and wellness!

Christmas Eve jammies with my husband Clark and our 3 boys!  We live in Greeley, Colorado.
 It's been less than a month since the final weigh-in, and it's been rough.  With holidays, traveling and 2 weeks of the flu I've pretty much just been in survival mode...so it's time to get back on track!

Here are my goals for this challenge:
1.  Never miss an exercise point.  That will mean 4,320 minutes of exercise over the next 12 weeks.
2.  Lose 20 lbs.
3.  Go down a pants size.
4.  Log at least 10,000 steps a day 5 days a week on my Fitbit.

I challenge all of you to take a "before" picture on Day 1.  I took one every 4 weeks during the last challenge, and it was fun to see my results, especially on the days I felt like I wasn't really changing very much.

Have fun with it!  We're all in this together!

2 comments: