Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hi.  My name is Joe and I'm a stress-eater.  (I'll finish this post once I return from the stress-induced-binge related to figuring out how to post on here.)

Maybe I should've read a few of the other posts first, but since I haven't figured out how to navigate this thing quite yet I may miss the mark with my post.  Again, I'm Joe and 36 and I've been overweight for the majority of the past 20 years.  I run into bouts of fitness but typically slide back into my bad habits with the end result leaving me hovering around 300 pounds and sending my kids to do any tasks that require going up and down the stairs or covering more than 25 meters.

I look forward to learning some new skills to improve stewardship over my own health.  Best wishes all.  - joe

1 comment:

  1. I think even at a healthy weight it is still a good practice to have your kids do jobs for you and bring you things.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete