I love frozen treats! I'd take a dish of ice cream over a baked good any day of the week. When I'm doing well counting calories I usually have no room left to have such treats...but every once in awhile it just sounds so good. So this week I thought I'd post a few frozen snack ideas that are a better choice than ice cream.
I saw that Danielle had posted the frozen banana "ice cream." I've never tried it...but I'm going to give it a whirl. I like to make fruit smoothies with frozen fruit, almond milk and a banana! Delicious! I also love to freeze grapes and eat them frozen. YUM!
And here is a recipe I just might have to try if I get in a real pinch!
1. Beat pudding mix & milk in medium bowl with whisk for about 2min.
2. Stir in Sugar-Free Cool Whip.
3. Spoon mix into small paper/plastic cups.
4. Insert wooden sticks into the middle of each.
5. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To remove from cups, run under warm water.