Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tough week

The week started off great and I was doing awesome. Then my five year old got diagnosed with influenza A. It started getting rough with little sleep and not a regular schedule to go to the gym and barely holding myself together. Then my two year got it also. I am tired and cranky and want to eat crap and sit on the couch. So this is the point where in the past I may have given up, saying, I will never win, I am too far gone now, why even try. But I really need some support and encouragement to keep going. I don't want to quit. This was a tough week and the flu is not gone from this house yet (really only on day one with the two year old). I want to turn this around and keep going to make myself healthier and happier. I'm also kind of having a pity party. We got our flu vaccines this year. We wash our hands. We generally take good care of ourselves. So I'm bummed about this flu business. It's super bad here in Missoula apparently this year.

Ok. End rant. I will be better next week. Look for my come back. I will probably not win first place....I see several people earning all or nearly every point each week.  I will not be one of those this week. But I will do better next week. I promise. I will not quit.

3 comments:

  1. :( That darn influenza is spreading like crazy! Half the town is sick with it up here in Miller, SD! Keep going strong! I hope it gets better for you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Sickness makes everything so much harder, but know that you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard enough to exercise and eat right when everything is going well. Add in sick kids and tired mom and it seems impossible. Good for you for keeping it together.

    ReplyDelete