Thursday, March 23, 2017

Struggle

Hey guys!!! I am guilty of not blogging on here. With that being said, I have struggled this last week. I was getting frustrated seeing the scale stay the same even though I've been working out and trying to eat as healthy as can be. This morning I weighed myself and noticed the scale started to go down. I rubbed my eyes because I thought I was seeing the numbers wrong, but I had to remind myself that the scale doesn't determine how much I have accomplished. I looked back at a few weeks ago and I was kind of a negative Nancy for a while. Joining this group, and a book I read, has really helped me gain strength mentally...NOT just physically!! I have started to feel better about myself because little by little I realize how much I can accomplish when I set my mind to it. Today I feel the pain of my dedication. I am trying a new butt and leg workout and boy oh boy am I feeling it today. Note to self: do not wear heels to work the day after working out your butt and legs...You will feel the pain with every step you take!! Definitely loving the new workouts I am trying for my abs butt and legs as now I feel like I can psuhmyself more.

1 comment: