Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hello! I'm Amber!

Hello everyone!  My name is Amber and I am an old friend of Stephanie's from Greeley.  We both live in So CO now but never get to see each other.  I will be honest, I am a chronic not-finisher :)  I have started a few of these challenges but have never actually completed it.  My goal is to finish and any weight/inches lost would be an amazing side effect of finishing :).  I work full time teaching middle school science and have three young boys at home (8,6,3).  I am super busy but have managed to do pretty well so far mostly because I brought my teaching partner, Marla, on board for this challenge.  My biggest issue with this challenge so far is the water!  I feel like I have to drink it all at school then I can barely make it until passing period...ha ha ha...  

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you'd moved south. Where are you? Drinking a ton of water while teaching full time is extra challenging!

    ReplyDelete