Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Adding more to my workout this week

So my workouts consist of doing 50 minutes on the elliptical. So this week I am doing 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by 5 to 10 minutes of stretching. Then I do 50 crunches, followed by some arm workouts with some 5 pound weights that I have. Then I do 50 more crunches. That works out to a total of 50 minutes of exercise. I am grateful for the change because 50 minutes on the elliptical was getting a little boring. It is good to change things up so we can stay excited and motivated. My tummy is really my problem area. So I'm going to look for a good ab workout . If I find one I'll share it. Good luck this week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always good to throw in some strength training. 50 minutes on the elliptical is a long time. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete