Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Anyone else having a hard time getting through Day 3?

Day 1 and 2 I felt so good (like skip through the grocery store good).  Today I feel a little hangry (like only ice cream can make me happy type hangry).  My family was also a little hangry tonight when I tried to feed them "weight loss soup" for dinner.  But I'm pushing through, my accountability to this group is the only thing keeping me within my calorie goal today.  Hope you're all having a great day!
Image result for hangryImage result for hangry

2 comments:

  1. I looked and the grilled chicken at KFC is pretty low cal and the mashed potatoes will fill U up all for under 400 cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody wants to feel hangry with all your little people looking at you over a bowl of delicious weight-loss soup!

    Matt made gourmet macaroni and cheese yesterday . . .so that's been a fun challenge in the calorie goal department. :-/

    ReplyDelete