Sunday, March 26, 2017

New exercise

For my new exercise this week I added planks for my ab workouts. Normally when I end a good workout I will just walk to the shower and call it a day, but with this challenge I was wondering where I could add something into my exercise routine. Normally when i do my abs ill do 3-4 sets of 10 reps with an ab wheel and then move on with my life (I recommend an ab wheel as it really works your entire stomach, but I recommend building up to doing lots of reps), but with adding in planks it also helped strengthen my core as a whole. Really good way to add a challenge and burn some more calories. This also worked some other areas that I hadn't thought about. If you have a few minutes to read I put in a link below for planks

http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2014/12/05/5-plank-benefits.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment