Monday, March 20, 2017

My Small Success

This last week I've been trying to find a way to add more cardio to my workouts as its a bit hard when i'm going to school, homework, work. I added a small 10 minute warmup/finishing treadmill into my workout and its made a difference in my weightlifting as my body is warm when I start lifting. Now 10 minutes in the grand scheme of things is small, but big for me cause I really really hate treadmills. I love running OUTDOORS, but not on TREADMILLS. As far as i'm concerned they were made by satan himself. I will give the treadmill credit to this though and say its made quite a bit of difference in my workouts as i've burned another 100 or more calories when I warm up with a small jog and notice that I am more active throughout the day.

Week 3 has been the hardest week so far, but I am excited to add some new exercises to my routine and see what can push me a little harder.


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the treadmill (sometimes it's okay if I have a good show to watch).

    ReplyDelete