Monday, March 27, 2017

Bienvenidos!!!

Hola from Mexico! Last week was a good challenge for me since I shy away from trying new workouts. James taught me some new crossfit lifts like the overhead press, snatch, and jerk. And for the first time ever I attempted handstand push-ups, but since I'm weak sauce, we did modified ones. But they were still hard, and the blood rushes to your head while you do them. So exciting.

This week is going to be tough. We didn't eat very smart while traveling and then we waited so long to eat we scarfed down chips like crazy when they brought them and ate till we were stuffed because the food was so good! Luckily we will try to manage hunger better the rest of the week and not eating after dinner will be a good way to not snack late! Good luck all!

1 comment: