Thursday, March 2, 2017

Hi I'm Kate

I'm Kate, an old classmate of Heathers and Elise moved into my neighborhood and suggested this fun challenge as we've both been trying to fight the battle with a scale.  I already love that I've hit my water goal four days running and that setting a personal goal about my "treats" has been more of a focus than the scale. I'm also a list checker so I like marking off each item daily... feels like I accomplished something!

I'm Mom to four kids 13 to 8 and currently in the middle of a 10 hour road to San Diego, hoping that I can still meet goals for the next four days and not blow my fairly solid start. I'm active and work part-time, full time cheuffer and kids coach. I like others love sweets and hope to stay more accountable through this challenge.  Thx for letting me play!

2 comments:

  1. I love checking those things off the list too! Glad you're joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is hard to maintain and control diet on the road!

    ReplyDelete