Wednesday, September 30, 2015

PiYo


I have been doing a few of these PiYo workouts that a friend lent me over the last couple weeks and they are awesome!

We did one called "Drench" together the other day and I was definitely drenched in sweat and sore the next day.

PiYo is a combination of pilates strength work and yoga flexibility with movement so you burn calories. I highly recommend it!


I liked the above image I found as well. A lot of the PiYo pictures are super cut girls and six pack abs. I have decided I don't care about that. I really don't! I just want to be strong and able to do the things I want to do with my family & friends. And I want to do those things for many years to come.
  
Like hiking down cliffsides to jump into ocean pools.  


Or climbing to the top of a mountain.     

Or taking an early morning walk and getting an awesome hot air balloon landing to boot.


2 comments: