Saturday, September 26, 2015

Un-progressed!

So this week I have not made the progress I hoped for. I weighted in at the beginning of the week, and had gained about a pound from last week. My inches were close to the same with the exception of my waist, but I haven't changed anything else but my workouts. I had been going to the gym this week and last and doing kettle bell and bootcamp classes, so I hope this problem is more of a muscle gain than an age thing.
The challenges I chose for group, were fruits and veggies, and not eating after 8. A bad combo for me since I really don't like veggies as much as I thought and have been pushing to get them all in before 8. Gotta figure out how to make them into some awesome healthy cookies, although I am pretty sure those words don't go together : )
I am looking forward to next weeks challenge! It is by far my favorite since I am always looking for new workouts, and it is always fun to see what other people find and love. Good luck ladies, keep up the hard work!

1 comment:

  1. When you figure out how to integrate veggies into regular cookies, let us in on the secret. Lol

    And also with how fit you are lady, I read that it really is very difficult to see results when you go in in pretty great shape.

    I'm betting wih your consistency, that you've been building muscle and upping your fitness. Big time. =}

    ReplyDelete