Thursday, September 3, 2015

Week TWO!!

Hello all!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm super excited to find out how many of us are REALLY in this - so Stephanie can tell us about the prizes!!! I must confess I'm very temporally minded (sometimes) and am motivated by the prize at the end of the journey!!!

I LOVE reading all the posts from you all! I enjoy reading about what you're doing, what works and what doesn't! I can relate to Sariah in the slippery slope of evening eating habits! AH! I'm working on that one too!!

I had a super successful week one!! But I haven't seen the same results this week. BUT - never fear - I WILL NOT GIVE UP! The work outs, the carefully planned meals and the positive self talk WILL ADD up to success!!!

I'm feeling overwhelmed with how much weight I really have to lose. But, in time, it will come off this physical body of mine. I wish you all good luck this week! Keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment