Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hi ladies Roxanna here,

How is everyone doing with the group challenge? Does anyone else have trouble choking down extra veggies this week?  Personally...I never realized how hard it is to get a consistent 2.5 cups of veggies and/or fruits a day! Not that it's a bad thing, (I need to continue doing this) Give me that in chocolate or ice cream and there is NO struggle getting that down!!! HA!

On another note, I thought I was safe from this cold yuck. My youngest had it a week ago. Husband got it for a few days and complained of throat pain. Must be going around.  Both kids have this nasty cough that won't seize. I don't exactly feel sick but for the last two days I have that dry itchy tickle in my throat. I hope it clears up quick. Not fun working out when throat feels like it has caught fire. =/



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is going around everywhere! My boys have had colds this week, and the itchy, sick throat just started for me today. We are in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh oh! It IS everywhere. It's that time of year. Kids get back to school and it becomes inevitable. Warm tea drinking time...well...if the heat ever subsides!

    ReplyDelete