Tuesday, September 29, 2015

GYM

I'm so excited for the group challenge this week! I recently moved and after a long discussion concerning our new (very small) place, and our desire to be more fit and healthy, my husband and I decided to join the Gold's Gym that is just down the street from us.

Some of the reasons we joined include the fact that they have a ton of great Les Mills classes, also a lap pool, a steam room and sauna and a hot tub. I'm still managing a very inflamed bursa in my hip and having the pool, plus options for some heat therapy were a huge pull to getting the membership.

This morning I tried a new class at the gym. Besides the fact that it was at 5am I really enjoyed it! The instructor was GREAT. It was just enough of a challenge for my fitness level right now. It was great! I hope to take advantage of all the classes offered there as well as the lap pool!

I have definitely felt my push and drive for perfection waning the last few weeks. I am doing everything I'm "supposed" to do...but not seeing the changes on the scale anymore. But....I'm NOT giving up! Like I said last week....I'm in this for the very long haul.

I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: