Sunday, September 6, 2015

Happy Sunday Everyone!

 I hope everyone is progressing well with the challenge. I have had my stumbles along the way this week. I have done better then even I expected myself to do. Still, some things like lack of coffee were killing me...I thought I was just dependent on the caffeine jolt, but come to realize, I absolutely just LOVE my coffee. The aroma, the taste..Just love it ..end. of...story....

That being said, I folded and gave into a handful of mini semi sweet chocolate chips this week, also a half cup of Joe =( It is pretty hard to give it up completely when my husband drinks it every morning.. (yes I will partly blame it on him.) ha ha...

Anyway,, small steps..big changes...I am hoping. Hang in there everyone! 


1 comment:

  1. So what you're saying is Joe is out of your life for good after last week? 😉 jk.

    ReplyDelete