Sunday, September 27, 2015

Good thing we are girls

I second the challenge that LauriAnn just posted. I am loving the exercise. It forces me to make time for myself and gets my heart rate up.  However the phrase physical changes are made in the kitchen not the gym really resonates with me. I think part of my struggle is that my nursing days are numbered and cutting calories takes a dramatic hit to my milk supply. For my challenge this week I counted calories and went on veggie overload. I did cut myself some slack and factored in an additional 300 calories or so (1600 total). I am curious to see if the scale budges tomorrow morning. My personal goal next week is to focus on clean eating. Tips and recipes appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I can completely relate to the calories/milk supply dilemma. I am not seeing the changes I want on the scale because I can't lower my calorie intake drastically. My little one is 4 months tomorrow, so I still have months to go with nursing...

    ReplyDelete