Tuesday, October 13, 2015

personal goals and challenges

1st off, I'd like to say that I really love the protein shake challenge. I do 2 breakfasts and one is always a protein shake. I do this for a few reasons but the main one is because if I don't grab a protein shake within 30 min of waking up, I just dont eat until 10 or so. I NEED that protein to wake me up and make me feel good enough to eat breakfast! (I am SO NOT a morning person!) So for a few weeks now, I have been pondering and trying to realize how to make the little things important, as a mom. Last week I set my personal goal to hug my kids more in a day. Haha crazy right? Well I am not a touchy person so this was actually pretty difficult for me. My kids know I love them, they hear it all the time, but can they feel that I love them? I'm not sure of that. This goal was awesome! I LOVED it. It was such an eye opener to me as a mom. I have decided to do it again this week as my personal goal to make sure that it is something that sticks with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment