Sunday, October 11, 2015

Gum

I don't really believe in making big, drastic changes that I know I can't maintain, so I have been trying to look at different aspects of my eating and exercising habits and make little changes.  For this challenge, I wanted to work on doing my running before everyone else got up in the morning so I wouldn't have any excuses as the day wore on.  Thus far, it has gone pretty well.  With my diet I noticed that late afternoon is my snacking downfall.  I get super hungry while making dinner and then just start eating what ever is around.  I am not a big gum chewer, but decided to get some to chew while making dinner so that I could end this habit.  It worked!  No longer am I mindlessly snacking during this part of the day!  Hopefully the little changes will begin to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment