Wednesday, October 21, 2015

only 10?

So, lately I've been feeling like 10 weeks just isn't enough!!! I know it's been long enough! But...I have more weight to lose and more habits to solidify, so I'm currently feeling I need MORE TIME! I'm not ready for this here challenge to end!

That being said, I must agree with many who have written so far....that if I put my mind to it, I'm stronger than I thought...and I really CAN do a healthy life! I'm LOVING my gym membership - still cringe at the cost - but I LOVE the classes and go regularly. I can tell my body is getting stronger. I'm disappointed that I still have so far to go to reach my goals, but I also know I am a good person and I have officially stopped blaming myself for past struggles.

When this is all over I will be 'starting' again to see how well I can do, how solid my habits are, and how much more I can lose before the New Year. I'm committed to a healthy lifestyle for LIFE!!! It will NOT end at the end of this challenge!

Good luck ladies! We can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment