Sunday, October 18, 2015

Calling all recent moms, especially with large families

Confession time or should I say being completely vulnerable, in the last 2 months I have been asked 6 times when my baby is due.  The first time I thought who says that, the second time I thought I am not wearing that dress again, the third time I thought of the snappy comeback "7 months ago when she was born, and the last time I welled up in tears. I have 5 kids, 10 in under! This is what my body looks like and with weight loss comes weight off of my face, bust, arms and pretty much everywhere but my belly. So any tips or you don't look pregnant comments are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously!!! Who does say that?!?! I was asked that at church about a year ago and haven't worn that dress since!
    So sorry...and for the record you do not look pregnant! When I saw you in July you looked fabulous...and that was a few months ago when you were just a few months postpartum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried kickboxing. I think you could do some kicks and punches on the next person that says something like that. I am so sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete