Sunday, October 18, 2015

Kicking the soda habit

The best thing to come out of this challenge is that I am no longer having a daily coke. The week we gave up unhealthy drinks, was the week I realized I really don't need to drink it every day. I haven't bought cokes from the grocery store in over 3 weeks, and I have only had one fountain soda in the last 2 weeks. I met a friend for lunch, and automatically ordered a coke since I was having pizza. (It seems one unhealthy choice leads to another unhealthy choice...) I noticed I didnt even enjoy the coke and instead felt mad at myself that I wasted calories on pizza and soda. I am now just enjoying my daily intake of water, and going back to my sparkling waters, which in a way is like soda because of the carbonation. 

Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment