Saturday, February 28, 2015

Get Your Head in the Game

One day I was chatting with a friend and she said, "weight loss is easy."  I was kind of surprised by that statement because I don't think it's easy at all.  She then said, "it's easy once you make your mind up that your going to do it."  I have to say I agree with her.  For me, weight loss is a mental game.  It's all about constant and consistent actions.
The last several weeks have been busy filled with traveling, job interviews, and company staying from out of town.  I have to admit that although I've been going through the motions to get the points, my head has not been in the game.  It has been easy to fall back into old habits of eating whatever, whenever. 
I'm definitely not where I wanted to be at Week 8 of this challenge.  But moving forward, I am publicly putting this out there that this next month: 


 I'm getting my mental game on!  I plan to lose 10 more pounds before this challenge is over!!!
Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment