Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Almost Half!

We are almost half way through this challenge! I have to admit, I thought I would have lost more weight by now...but I'm not giving up! I too, am glad Valentine's Day is over! My husband is coming home in 10 days and the first few days he is back we will be celebrating his Birthday - so that week will be a tough one for me. I will have to make some serious meal plans and stick to them!! I felt like the One and Done challenge was perfect for me - perfect because it hit me where it hurt! This is definitely a weakness of mine! I decided to make it my personal challenge for this week - but on day one I bombed it!! AH!! Good thing it's only 5 out of 7 days! Today is a new day!!
Thank you Stephanie for all your hard work for this challenge! Good luck on your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment