Sunday, February 8, 2015

cute skirt

Ladies! My sister sent me some clothes she no longer wants/needs. There are a few things in the bag that fit me, and a few that do not. I have a BEAUTIFUL grey skirt, size 16 that needs a new home. It is really very nice. Gorgeous material. Pencil skirt style and cut. If you're interested let me know. If you're outside of Greeley and are willing to pay for shipping I will send it to you! Let me know if you want it! If no one is interested I'll take it to ARC.

So far so good. My loss on the scale has halted, but like Cindy, I refuse to give up. I'm in this for the long haul. For me, for my family, for my future self. I may only have 7 pounds left...but they sure are stubborn!! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take it Elise! That's just my size right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect!! my number is 970-313-3142 call and we'll get it to you!

    ReplyDelete