Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feel the Love

I have had some credit with GAP that I keep putting off using - waiting until I'm the 'right' size again. Well. I decided I've had enough of that mindset. I'm awesome no matter what size I am and I really want to appreciate where I AM instead of beating myself up. (I lost 11 pounds in the last challenge and gained it all back during the month off. At times I have felt complete hatred toward myself for this set back I 'gave' myself. ugh.)

So, today I had a little window of time with no children (miracle) and went to GAP. I got some great deals (love clearance) and very cute stuff. I'm excited to wear one of the new pair of pants I got tomorrow.

I've not given up on losing what I have left...I will still lose it...but then I'll just look even better in the clothes I bought. I was excited to get something new for myself (I rarely do that) and it was fun. My personal goal this week is to speak positively to myself. I vow to love me for me. But I will never stop striving to improve and reach a healthier state of life.

I hope you all have had a great week so far. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good thought Elise! I'm excited you got some new things! You always look so cute and stylish

    ReplyDelete