Monday, January 11, 2016

I'm Lucy

Hello,

I am Stephanie and Clark's sister-in-law (married to Clark's older brother) and live in Durango, Colorado. Stephanie has invited me to participate in these challenges before but I've been living in a rebellious, anti-competitive, anti-accountable reality for a few years. That hasn't worked out so well for me:) Five years ago, I had great success joining a local Biggest Loser competition and know logging my food and making more healthy choices, as well as participating in rigorous exercise regularly works. For the past 3 months, I have been going to a gym pretty regularly and doing a lot of weight lifting and circuits but haven't been successful in changing my diet at all. That's my main motivation for this challenge: to consistently eat healthy and be accountable for logging my food.  I enjoy exercise but it isn't much fun to move my body and realize it's holding so much more weight than it should.

My goals are:

  1.  to not miss a single point for logging food.
  2. to drop one pant size 
I look forward to the next 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment